Monday, June 11, 2007

Mel's Latest body Art

Evan and the Kids surprised me with a tattoo for mother's day. I have had an idea for a long time but never would have gotten it done because of the money it would cost. Evan decieded it would be a great mother's day gift.
I took a couple picture with our web cam, when the total tattoo is finished I will take better pictures and post them.


There are 5 cherry blossoms, one for Evan and I and the kids. On the inside of my forearm there is one closed cherry blossoms for a baby we lost. I am super excited and can't wait for it to be all colored in.

3 comments:

TheButterfly2 said...

What a neat idea! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Stacey said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to read more about your family! Emmanuel is SO BIG!! Last time I saw you, he was just a baby!

Jobina said...

Hey Mel! Great to see you on my blog! The tatoo looks great, how long do you have to wait till you get it coloured in?