Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I've been tagged






As I sit here and wonder what is interesting about my life that I can blog about I realize that I have been tagged Carissa for a meme. So here it goes, I hope it is slightly less boring for you then how it feels in my brain.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Well, I was only 14. I was most likely babysitting, wishing I could drive, and hoping for the day I would be cool. The sad part was it took reaching high school and my group of friends went from 2 to no less then 20.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

My husband had moved to Calgary 2 months earlier and I was at home with a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old. I was trying to find renters for our home or sell it ( what ever came first), clean the house, start packing, take care of my two kids and not miss my husband to much ( the kids and I moved to Calgary to join Evan the second week of July. Last May - September were months that I truly would like to pretend never happened.

Five Snacks you enjoy

Frozen Yogurt anytime of the day
Fruit salad
Original Lays Chips
Smarties
Watermelon

Five Songs which you know all the words

A little drop of rain -Lullaby I started singing when Emmanuel was born. Evan's mom sang it to him when he was a baby.
Shine On-Barlow Girl
Suddenly I see-KT Tunstall
I'm Broken-Evanessence and Seether
I've always loved you-Third Day

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?

I would go to an all inclusive resort with my hubby at least once a year. Take our family on vacations. I would defiantly put away enough money so Evan could get his teaching degree, we could retire and travel and our kids could pick any post secondary school they wanted and not worry. Anything left over would go to an Orphanage in Congo.
That is more then five but what does it matter.

Five Bad Habits

I worry way to much. Especially about things out of my control.
I play with my hair all the time, more so when I am nervous.
I am stubborn and hard headed. If I want it my way or think I am right I wont listen to anyone else. I really should change that.
I stay up way to late.
I let my dishes sit for sometime a week.
One last thing, I always need to feel in control.

Five things you like doing

Playing with Emmanuel and Micah, swimming ( watersides), rock climbing, spending time with my hubby and a good movie. There is so much more I could say , I also really love my job.

Five things you will never wear again

Bubble gum jeans, neon colors, bikini or anything that shows my baby belly and stretch marks, stick on nails, slouch socks.

Five Favorite toys

Our digital camera, a volleyball, my kids little people sets, any kind of Car tracks, and cabbage patch babies




















No comments: