Tuesday, September 4, 2007

We just came off of a wonderful week. My parents were out from Manitoba and we had a blast.

We spent the days hanging out, going to the mall or the Zoo. They left on Sunday and it felt way to early. It was a perfect balance of spending time with them, my parents spending time with the Kids and Evan and I having our own time with the kids.

I have been so thankful from the visiting that we could do with both of our parents in the last couple weeks.

I will post more later with Pictures.

3 comments:

LeRoy said...

Mel, it's good to hear from you again. Micah looks so different in that new picture. I hope you really are doing well with all that's going on in your life, especially with Micah's health. Keep us updated, we're praying.

TheButterfly2 said...

Sounds like a great visit. I agree with Faith, Micah looks really different in the new picture. Good to hear from you...hope to hear from you more soon.

RLE said...

Hello Mel -
Nice to hear from you again - I keep checking back to see if you've posted and here you were. Visiting with family is always nice, especially when it seems to short when it is over.
Have a great day!