Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Contest

I am not one to sign up for contests, I am not sure why but when I was reading Stacy's blog I knew I couldn't pass up this chance. Maybe I will get addicted to signing up for contests.
I love the Idea of a nursing bracelet, when I was nursing either of my two kids I would always forget what side was last and what time ( and who wants to feel there breasts in public to see which is fuller). I also checked out Amy May's sight and really like a lot of things she is offering, I will definitely be shopping there IF there are more children in the picture for us.

hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks for entering!

Amber said...

Hello! I came across your blog through Stacey's...I'm not sure if you will remember me, but we met a few years ago at Camp Arnes. Evan was the speaker for the Rosenort EMC youth group that weekend and my hubby and I were working with the youth at that time. I am also Evan's 2nd cousin (one of the MANY on the Eidse side!) ANYWAY, it's always fun "running" into someone you know in the blogging world.

Your kids are adorable! I love the story you told in the previous post...never a dull moment I'm sure!!

Well, take care. Hope you don't mind me dropping by from now on :) Oh, and in case you are interested, I have a private blog, but if you want I just need your e-mail address and I'll sign you up!

Whew, long comment!

TheButterfly2 said...

Hey Mel!
Yeah I figure it might be awhile til Alli is totally potty trained but I decided it was better to start now while she is still interested so at least she starts getting used to it. I think I already waited a bit long because pooping is going well but peeing is another story. Oh well. At least I don't have to fight with dirty diapers any more. Do you have any tricks to make the peeing thing work better?

Evan and Mel said...

Amber,

I am trying to rack my brain to remember you from camp Arnes. I don't even remember going to the camp (mommy brain. Evan remembered you right away and tried to explain when we meet you. I would love to visit your blog. It would be great to get to know you better. My e-mail address is echo_mtn@telus.net

TheButterfly2 said...

Thanks for your thoughts on "pain for a good purpose". It's such a tough call.

Oh and awhile ago you asked where I find small enough pull ups and the answer is I haven't really either. The smallest I've found starrt st 18 pounds and we buy them at Costco. They fit alright but they are definitly baggy.