Friday, September 28, 2007

Life as we know it.

Our life has been anything but normal or slow in the past couple weeks.
I have been home with the kids during the week and working during the weekend. Evan has been working 16 hours days for the past 2 weeks, it was crazy. Evan was doing a taping job in the evenings as well as working his day job. That is all over and we will temporarily return to life. I have 2 more weeks left of work and then I am done, I love my job but driving 25 mins one way for 15 hrs a week is not worth it. On Friday nights I spend 1 hour in the car for a 3 hour shift. I am going to say out of the work force for a couple months and then after Christmas I am hoping to find the same kind of Job just closer to home.
Evan will be working normal hours for the next week and a half and then he is off to Red Deer to work with one of our friends for 6 days. That is going to be a long week for me at home.

Hopefully I can think of something more Interesting to post in the near future.

No comments: