Thursday, April 3, 2008

Butt Kicking

I have officially had my butt kicked yesterday at my Body Combat class. When I was told to try the class the person told me it was just like Tae-boo with Billy Banks, I used to do these videos in high school. Well they were wrong, I have been doing high impact dance classes for 3 weeks and today is the first time I fell like I was run over by a truck. I was finished after 15 minutes in the class and still had 45 more to go. I am now on a personal mission that I will make it through the class without feeling like I want to die. The funny part is my Body Jam instructor said that her class is the hardest and if we can do body jam we can do any class, boy was she mislead :).

On a different note my brother has officially moved in with us. It is great to have him around and see him more often, he will be working with Evan doing Commercial concrete.
All we have to do is find him a bed. We had a bed for him that we found on line, it came with box spring, mattress. headboard and dresser. Evan was bringing the stuff home on the van when the tie down straps broke and sent the mattress and box spring flying off the top of the van. The mattress and box spring didn't hit any car but caused two different accidents, let just say Evan has been super frustrated since then.

anyway that is all for now I am going to go and sit on the couch and pretend that my body doesn't hurt every time I move.

2 comments:

RLE said...

Hope you figured out the bed thing. OK, though it was not a fun time and everything - my imagination picturing the box spring and mattress going flying off the van is a little funny. Sorry!

Evan and Mel said...

When I think about what happened now it is super funny. I would have loved to see the faces of the people in the cars behind Evan.