Monday, March 31, 2008

What a wonderful week

As a stay at home mom I can get really tired of not leaving the house. Sometimes I have the car and then I try and pack as much as I can into the day and it ends up feeling to full and I have to deal with cranky kids.

I am super pumped about my week ahead of me. Today is a house cleaning day, dishes need to be done, the bathroom needs cleaning and the basement. On Tuesday I have the car, I have a meeting with the Kindergarten teacher at the last school in our district and I have my Body Jam class in the evening. Wednesday My brother is moving in with us, we are super pumped about that. Also on Wednesday I have my Body Combat class in the evening.
Thursday I am at home and Friday we have our small group meeting in the evening.
I know this must be a boring post but it feels great to have something to look forward to during the week.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: