Sunday, October 12, 2008

Curious Minds

Just a quick post as I should be in bed. This is for anyone who might be remotely curious about what I do at the gym sometimes for hours on end, until my joints hurt and my feet don't want to support my body anymore ( sorry it is release week and I am swamped).

Who knows if my career as a fitness Instructor just doesn't do it for me in the next couple years, maybe I will try the circus.
I am prepping for my NewBody certification video that I am filming on Monday, October 13. I will blog again with an update very soon after that, for right now I have a one track mind and that is how it is going to stay.
Off to bed with an ice pack...fun filled Saturday night :)

5 comments:

TheButterfly2 said...

Wow Mel! That looks pretty crazy! YOu look great too. It's awesome that you found something that you love so much!

TheButterfly2 said...

Hey guys...check out my blog or facebook....

TheButterfly2 said...

Thanks Mel! Yes we were trying. Actually for quite a long time but since we didn't know if it was possible again we decided not to really talk about it. It was stressful enough just trying and it not working, we didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Actually the month I got pregnant was our last month. If it hadn't happened then we were going to stop trying and probably look into adoption again. It's crazy how timing goes sometimes. I am nervous since I am exactly as far along now as I was when I had that threatening miscarriage with Alli. We had been so glad that we had already told people we were pregnant with Alli when that happened so that we could have prayers and support and so we decided to tell people early again. Especially since I am exhausted and feeling aweful so it's kind of hard to hide anyway! People were starting to wonder :o)

TheButterfly2 said...

So I noticed that someone new is living in your house now. I thought you were going to come out before that happened? Or did we miss you? Anyway, hope all is well.

TheButterfly2 said...

Thanks Mel. I almost thought this pregnancy was going better....but now it feels a lot more stressful than last time. We REALLY appreciate your prayers.