Monday, May 26, 2008

Breaking the silence

Just wanted everyone to know that I will be breaking the silence on the blog as soon as possible.

I will be writing my exam on Thursday, June 5 and my life will be a lot less hectic. As for right now I spend all my free time at the gym on studying, my house is a disaster, my dishes are not done and my bathroom looks like a bomb went off in it.

On a happy note, my kids are doing great with all things considered and the amount of studying I do.
I also will be heading to Edmonton for the weekend for some classes. This will be the first time I was away for night since my kids have been born other then going to the hospital to have Micah. This will not be a vacation by any stretch of the imagination but It is getting away. I will have 29 hours of classes in 2 1/2 days, hurray for my brain.

I will definitely be posting when I return home.

No comments: