Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Breaking the silence

I have decided it is time to break the silence, I have been so slack with blogging. Nothing to exciting has happened around here lately. Sooner or later I will get around to posting pictures of Christmas and our ski trip. Evan's family is going skiing for a week, we leave on Friday for Radium.

This evening as I was sitting at the table with the kids writing on a paper my kids were coloring and Micah started to complain about her eyes. This is a normal when she is coloring, watching T.V or Reading. I decide to tell her about her appointment with the ophthalmologist on Friday. After telling her about the appointment she started asking questions like will it hurt and is the doctor nice.

After all questions were answer she composed this song which she is still singing.

" Doctor wont hurt me, because...
he is a nice guy."
" I want to go to the hospital, because...
He is a nice guy.
" I want to go to the hospital, because...
To get glasses."
" Doctor wont hurt me, because
My eyes are burning and hes a nice guy."

That is as much as I can remember and you get the idea.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a great new year. I will post an update about Micah's appointment on Friday either before we leave for the resort of when we return home.

I hope people are still checking this blog.

5 comments:

Tara said...

yup, still checking :-)
that is really cute, the song Micah was singing.

LeRoy said...

yeah i still check too, probably a couple times a day just in case you've updated. have fun skiing this weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RLE said...

Hey there Mel!
I am still checking. Glad to hear that your Christmas was good - hope that the trip to Radium was fun and relaxing at the same time.
Love the song Micah was singing, so cute how they reassure themselves. Hope the appointment went well.
Have a wonderful day!

Amanda said...

Oh, good luck sweet one.