Friday, September 12, 2008

HRM

I just found the best heart rate monitor on line today. My mentor at the gym also works for Sport Check as a writer and she lead me in the right direction.
I am starting a class in two weeks, it is a skipping class. I have been told that if you skip for 1 hour you will burn 1000 calories but we wont be skipping for a full hour so I want to be able to say we just burnt xxxx calories in one hour skipping, running and boxing.
This heart rate monitor counts calories, keeps track of your heart rate, counts laps and so much more. these things are totally awesome.

So much more has happened in life including Emmanuel going to Kindergarten and me starting some new classes. I am also heading out for more training in the next couple weeks so I will be busy.
I am going to be starting a moms and babies fitness class in October, this class totally rules. It will be done with the babies in Snuggli's and well as floor work.
I just need to find a snuggli and something that replicates a baby ( don't look at my uterus... nothing is coming out of there anytime soon)!

Will post more soon, off to by me the heart rate monitor.

No comments: