Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mystery Fever

I think my daughter is now over the mystery fever that has been bothering her, at one point her temp was at 103.1. For the last couple days she hasn't been herself, cranky, not sleeping during the day or at night, not eating much and just not happy. I have averaged about 3 hours of sleep a night since Friday night.
She didn't complain of a stomach ache, no cold symptoms and she said her mouth DIDN'T hurt. Hopefully she stay fever free now, especially since Evan and I are going out of Valentines day tonight. It will be our first date in a couple months, we are trying a restaurant called Newport Grill, it is right on a lake. Not holding my breath that we will be able to see anything, our reservation in at 6:30 and it is dark by then. We decided to celebrate today because tomorrow is Evan's birthday and we are busy this weekend. I am not complaining I think it will be fun, the kids are going to spend the evening with our close friends who also have two kids. There youngest is 5 months and Micah loves "taking care of her".

Just wondering what is everyone else doing for Valentines day?
This is our first year celebrating outside of our home since Emmanuel was born so I am pretty excited. Every other year we have ordered food after the kids have gone to bed and watched a movie, which I also really enjoy.

2 comments:

Jobina said...

wow, LOVE the new look! We're still not sure what to do for Valentine's Day. I don't usually like to go out on that day because it's so busy in all the restaurants. Going out the day before is much smarter! I'm already planning on making an awesome meal, which we'll share with the kids. And Survivor IS on that night. Hmmm, we'll see.

LeRoy said...

I love your new blog look. Very unique. This year we are spending time with LeRoy's family (they are coming today yet) for Valentine's Day. But we will be going out for supper for our anniversary without the girls. YEAH:)