Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Still to busy to post very much, wondering if I should shut down the blog, I just can't see to keep up.
Last night I opened my big mouth and said some things that I shouldn't have, it wasn't mean or hurtful things just something that didn't need to be said. I have lost many hours of sleep last night over this incident.
Anyone else out there feel like they have put there foot in there mouth at the wrong place and wrong time?

Today I am feeling like a huge A**

Hope everyone has a great day

3 comments:

Allison said...

Don't shut it down! It's o.k if you only post here and there. I stick my foot in my mouth all too often. Go thing God has grace with us. Have a great day! Don't beat yourself up too much. Maybe it's possible to say your sorry.

Lena said...

don't hut the blog down! Keep at it! We all stick out foot in our mouths at one time or another- you can't go back or change it now. Whats done is done- I know the sick feeling though. I hope all is well- God's blessings

Lena

Amanda said...

We all blow it. Frequently.