Friday, September 7, 2007

The things we teach our Children



I have always known that our kids listen and hang on to every word we say. There have been many embarrassing moments when Emmanuel has repeated something we have said in the privacy of our own home. Today I saw the fun side.
I was playing kitchen with the kids , we were making food for the kids stuffed animals and we were having a blast. Emmanuel then decides that he wants to play house, he tells me that he is the dad and Micah will be the mom. I am thinking okay great maybe I can sneak away and get some dishes done, when I am torn from my thought to hear Emmanuel stating that Micah needs to stay in the Kitchen because she is the mom and he will go to work.
I thought it was very cute and funny.

1 comment:

LeRoy said...

It sure is amazing what kids pick up. I wonder if Evan had anything to do with that one?