Monday, May 7, 2007

Schellenbergs have now join the 21st century

Sorry about the delay since the last blog. About an hour ago we finally got our phone and computer set up.
I love our new home. It is a duplex like the last one but it has 3 bedrooms and all the bedrooms are on the main floor. We have moved up in the world, Instead of living in a dump we are living in the lap of luxury( according to us :) ).

When I figure out how to post pictures I will get some of our house and new ones of our family up.

I am heading out to work so I will blog more tomorrow during quiet time.

Mel

2 comments:

aceman said...

Hey guys! welcome to the 21 century!. looks like you needed a computer guy there to help you get your PC up and running :)
I am so glad you are enjoying your new home!, I hope and pray that things will be more settling there especially at bedtime :) I know you guys and Mom worked hard to get things moved. By the way,Happy belated Anniversary!!, I'm sorry I forgot the date :( please forgive me :( I hope you had a great day. Happy Mother's Day too Mel! I will write again soon.

Dad & Shelagh said...

Mel Evan Emmanuel and Micah

How are things going for all of yuo. I had forgotten my screenname and password so I have nt been posting anything lately.

I am still getting used to place here on Vancouver Island. Shelagh will be finally getting here in about 7 weeks. We will be travelling out to MAnitoba at the end of July. Havent seen family for about two years and they are getting older.

Let us know how you are doing? I would really like to get updated photos of you all since I have not seen any further pictures of Emmanuel since he was 3 months old and none of Micah. She is probably a pretty young lady. Her birthday is coming up in a few months. Hard to believe she will be 2.

I am sure you got Mother's Day wishes already so I will send you belated wishes as weel as best wishes for you anniversary. That makes 5 years already for you. Hope you had a nice evening.

Evan - How are things going for yuo and working. Hope you might like to take a trip out to the Island ... it is very beautiful here. From the deck we can see the mmountains of Washington State across the Strait of Juan de Fuca.

Miss you all.

Dad and Shelagh

I would love to add a picture to this comment, Guess I have to set up a blog.